Raiders
Vil du reagere på denne meldingen? Registrer deg på forumet med noen få klikk eller logg inn for å fortsette.

Raiders

Forum for Raiders alliance

IndeksSøkLatest imagesBli MedlemLogg Inn

fischboy51 wants to join

Go down 
2 posters
AvInnlegg
fischboy
Gjest

fischboy51 wants to join Empty
PosteTema: fischboy51 wants to join   fischboy51 wants to join Icon_minitimeOns Jan 16, 2008 9:14 am

Hey guys,
I am looking for an alliance.

But first of all:
I can't speak your language, because i am from germany. I startet last Thursday in the evenig this uni.
Now I have got 271 points and build my first kolo, because here aren't enoug people to raid Evil or Very Mad
I was a pro pro Gamer in germany (uni 44), but i just played 4 month. There i was in the Top 50 (the german players are much better then the players here).
I think i become top 50 here too, but i need some time.
I hope you will trust me. Maybe i can help you because i think i have got much more experience. So i think i can help you to become better and better.

Example; I can tell you what ship's do u need to destroy another kind of ships. This in an very important aspect in this game.
In case you would like to destroy 10 "Slagskips" it would be bad to use Krysser, therefor you need 27 Krysser that will cost 540k metall and 189k kris and 54k deut. It would be great to use "Lett Jeger" therefore u need 135 of them that will cost you 135k kris and 405k Metall. So u see this would be the right choice.

Same with Krysser and lett jeger. Krysser are the best to destroy lett jeger...

So please let me join you... invest in your future

Rolling Eyes
Til Toppen Go down
Seph

Seph

Antall Innlegg : 139
Registration date : 29.12.2007

PosteTema: Re: fischboy51 wants to join   fischboy51 wants to join Icon_minitimeOns Jan 16, 2008 5:09 pm

hehe well we can do this let u join and if you are a newb and don't get points at all we kick you if u are good we let u stay
Til Toppen Go down
Seph

Seph

Antall Innlegg : 139

PosteTema: Re: fischboy51 wants to join   fischboy51 wants to join Icon_minitimeOns Jan 16, 2008 5:11 pm

and if u need help on norwegian messages ask me
p.s don't tell ingame u get banned
Til Toppen Go down
Berzerk
Admin
Berzerk

Antall Innlegg : 240

PosteTema: Re: fischboy51 wants to join   fischboy51 wants to join Icon_minitimeOns Jan 16, 2008 5:13 pm

o shit! I wrot to him in english :S
about the language!! :S:S:S
Til Toppen Go down
https://raidersno.norwegianforum.net
Sponsored content

PosteTema: Re: fischboy51 wants to join   fischboy51 wants to join Icon_minitime

Til Toppen Go down

fischboy51 wants to join
Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Raiders :: General :: General-
Gå Til: